Work With Us!
Who are We?
The Travel Debugger is a Travel blog for all types of people whether you are a new and aspiring beginner or an expert traveller just as long as you simply LOVE to Travel. Inside this blog, you’ll read lots of guides, inspirational articles, mouth watering food pics, comic acts by the writers and some occasional rants and opinions outside of travelling.
We are from the Philippines, and our core audience comes from the motherland mainly cool, hip and young females ranging from 25 to 34 year olds.
Where else can we be seen?
The Travel Debugger also has a number of awesome publications and features outside this blog. Check it out!
- Southeast Asia budget guide: 4 countries, 23 Days, P33,000 all in
- 5 tips: Travel without going broke
- 9 ways to deal with travel envy
Two Monkeys Travel Articles
- 10 Tips On Travelling While Building Your Future In Your 30s
- 10 Reasons Why I Love Traveling With My Wife
- 5 Life Lessons I Learned In Surfing
- 5 Reasons to Marry A Guy Who Travels
Interview by A Traveling Life
- My Wife and I Travelled 4 Days to Dumaguete, Apo Island and Siquijor with a Budget of Only PHP 5,653 Each (All-In)
- My Wife and I Travelled 6 Days in South Korea for Only PHP 23k Each (All-In)
- Coldplay Concert in Korea vs Philippines: Cost Breakdown for Fans
- 4D3N Banaue Sagada Baguio DIY Itinerary and Travel Guide
- My Wife and I Travelled 5 Days to Puerto Princesa and El Nido on a Budget
- Budget Travel in Seoul: 12 Tips from First Time Visitors
- To Quit or Not to Quit Your Job to Travel?
- How We Spent Half a Day to See the Enchanting Beauty of Siquijor on a Tricycle Tour
- 10 Practical Tips to Survive Backpacking with Your Partner
- Korea Tourist VISA Guide for Filipino Employees and Married Couples
- Ho Chi Minh 3 Days Itinerary for Your Next Long Weekend Vacation
- Siem Reap 2-Day Itinerary for Filipino Weekend Warriors
- Eden Nature Park Guide for Your Family Adventure in Davao City
The Huffington Post
Point and Shoot + Wanderlust
We also have a Social media following that are growing by the day! Check out our pages:
Facebook: The Travel Debugger
What We Offer
We offer food. Just kidding! If you’ve read some of our blogs, you’ll notice that we are very keen to our details. We put up all of the necessary information to help our readers plan their travels and even do more of what we’ve done! We inspire them that they too can travel a lot within their budget and without breaking the bank.
That being said, you can expect an honest, detailed post (with photos of course), marketing via social media and a long lasting fruitful partnership with us 😉
Let us know if you’re interested because we surely are! Send us an email at: